By Submitting a contact form on settlementhelpers.com or you agree to the following:
- This matter may be referred to an attorney in my area who may contact me.
- By submitting this question, I will not be charged for the initial response. I understand that I am forming only a semi-confidential relationship.
- That the submission does not constitute a request for legal advice and that I am not forming an attorney client relationship by submitting this question. I understand that I may only retain an attorney by entering into a fee agreement, and that I am not hereby entering into a fee agreement. I agree that the information that I will receive in response to the above question is general information and I will not be charged for the response to this e-mail question. I further understand that the law for each state may vary, and therefore, I will not rely upon this information as legal advice. Since this matter may require advice regarding my home state, I agree that local counsel may be contacted for referral of this matter.
- The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements.
- Don’t stop any medication without first consulting your doctor. Every case is different and must
- be judged on its own merits.
- Co-counsel may be utilized depending upon the nature of the injury and or the jurisdiction.
- John J. Driscoll, Attorney at Law, office located at 211 N. Broadway, 40th Floor, St. Louis, Mo 63102.
- Most calls are answered at our St. Louis call center.
- Licensed to practice law in Missouri, Illinois, and Minnesota.