How do I get started with a DePuy LPS Diaphyseal Sleeve injury claim?

If you or a family member of yours has been implanted with a DePuy LPS Diaphyseal Sleeve during knee reconstruction surgery, you should contact a personal injury attorney who has successfully pursued cases on behalf of people injured by faulty medical devices and dangerous pharmaceuticals. Next, you should contact the surgeon who implanted the device and request copies of all medical records pertaining to it.

Benefactor of Public Justice