How do I get started with a GranuFlo / NaturaLyte injury claim?

If you know that you or a loved one was treated with NaturaLyte / GranuFlo during dialysis and suffered a serious adverse reaction, you should contact an experienced personal injury lawyer who has successfully pursued cases involving dangerous pharmaceuticals and faulty medical devices. Next, you should contact your doctor(s) and request copies of your medical records.

Benefactor of Public Justice