Inside The Driscoll Firm
A National Leader in Complex Civil Litigation
If you or a family member has been harmed by a defective drug or medical device or suffered serious injury due to another’s negligence, The Driscoll Firm can provide the skilled and compassionate legal representation you need.
Our founding attorney, John J. Driscoll, has a national reputation for complex civil litigation. He has a record of seeking justice for clients from across the country in a broad range of cases, including cases involving defective products.
- Litigating both individual catastrophic injury cases and class-action lawsuits in state and federal courts.
- Appointments by federal and state court judges throughout the country to serve as lead or co-lead counsel in numerous nationally litigated cases.
- Obtained multiple large settlements in cases involving major drug and medical device manufactures.
- Accepting invitation to speak to fellow practitioners at professional conferences throughout the U.S. about Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Litigation, Consumer Class Actions and Data Breach Class Action Litigation.
Although we are a law firm with clients in many different parts of the country, we try to provide personal attention to everyone we serve. We take the time to listen to our clients and keep them regularly updated about the progress in their case.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us today for a free consultation
We are dedicated to helping people who have been harmed by dangerous drugs, defective products and careless companies.Tell me about your case
HANDLING CASES THROUGHOUT THE U.S.
We have helped thousands of people through cases such as these—
Dangerous Drugs and Defective Medical Devices
Serious Personal Injury
If you are injured due to wrongful acts of another— you may be entitled to compensation. As National Injury Litigation Lawyers, we may be able to help.Start a free case evaluation
Successfully handling cases since 2000
Experience Makes a Difference
When a case involves a faulty drug or medical device, it can become highly complex. Given what is at stake, manufacturers will vigorously contest claims. The case may, in turn, involve extensive investigation, highly contentious litigation and complicated settlement negotiations.
Because we have the experience that comes from handling these cases for many years, we know how to identify and overcome the many different obstacles that can arise.
We believe that level of experience can make a major difference for our clients. Over the years, John J. Driscoll and The Driscoll Firm, P.C., have been fortunate enough to serve in leadership positions in numerous national litigation cases, including:
- Serving as Class Counsel in cases involving Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Sears, Roebuck and Co.; Bayer AG; and Merck & Co., Inc.
- Appointed as Plaintiffs’ Co- Lead Counsel in a significant consumer fraud and RICO class action against the manufacturer of Morning Song Bird Food and customer data security breach litigation against Ashley Madison
- Appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in litigation involving Lipitor
- Appointed as State Liaison Counsel in cases involving Viagra and Just for Men
- Appointed to the Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee in marketing and sales practice litigation involving 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese.