A National Law Firm – Helping Those That Need It Most
Our firm has been very fortunate in that we have been able to help thousands of clients over the years.
Our experience lies in complex litigation. The range of cases that we have litigated over the years varies from litigating and resolving thousands of pharmaceutical and medical device product liability cases to successfully litigating data breach cases involving the online theft of personal identities and financial information.
Also, we have resolved large consumer class action cases where corporations have concealed dangers of their products. We have also successfully resolved catastrophic birth injury cases caused by professional negligence.
We like to think that this experience over the years is one of the reasons that we have often been appointed by state and federal judges across the United States to serve in leadership roles in consolidated litigation and class actions.
If you would like to discuss the specific facts in your case, please call us today or reach us through our online form. Our consultations are always free and confidential. We will help you to understand your rights and legal options.
The Driscoll Firm works with individuals and families throughout the country who have been harmed by dangerous drugs, defective medical devices and many other types of flawed consumer products. We also assist those who have suffered losses due to corporate negligence and wrongdoing.
Although our clients may come from different states, we pay close attention to their individual legal needs and objectives.
We serve clients on a contingency fee basis. This means that you will not pay for our legal services unless we obtain compensation for you for the harm you have suffered.
Because of our significant experience with complex civil litigation, The Driscoll Firm often is appointed to serve as class counsel or to hold other leadership roles in cases being litigated in state and federal courts throughout the country.
Recent examples include:
Appointed as Co-Lead Counsel
- In Re Ashley Madison Customer Data Security Breach Litigation (Honorable John A. Ross, MDL No. 2669, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri)
- In Re Morning Song Bird Food Litigation (Honorable John A. Houston, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California)
Appointed as Class Counsel
- Tipsword v. I.F.D.A. Services, Inc., et al (Honorable G. Patrick Murphy, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois)
Appointed as State Liaison Counsel
- In Re Viagra (Sildenfil Citrate) Products Liability Litigation (Honorable Richard Seeborg, MDL 2691, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California)
- In Re Just for Men Mass Tort Litigation (Honorable David R. Herndon, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois)
Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee / Executive Committee
- In Re Lipitor Product Liability Cases (Honorable Jane L. Johnson, JCCP No. 4761, Judicial Council of California, Civil Case Coordination Proceeding)
- In Re SuperValu, Inc. Customer Data Security Breach Litigation (Honorable Ann D. Montgomery, U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota)
- In Re 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese Marketing and Sales Practice Litigation (Honorable Gary Feinerman, MDL No. 2705, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois)
National Speaking Engagements & Conferences
Additionally, John has often been invited to speak to other lawyers at national conferences. The most recent of these include:
- MDL Conference: Pharmaceutical and Environmental Mass Tort Litigation
- MDL Conference: Fantasy Sports, Volkswagen, Porsche, and Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Data Breach Litigation Conference: The Coming of Age.
John has also served as co-chair of legal programs such as “The Science and Law Behind Permax, Zelnorm, EPO-Anemia Drugs & Ongoing Drug Litigation Battles” and “An In-Depth Look at Seroquel, Ortho-Evra, Zyprexa & Human Tissue Transplant Litigation.”